macProVideo.com
Forums
  • jeck
    transfer midi
    hello i have a korg karma keyboard with floopydisc how can i transfer from the floppy to logic? or what can i do to get those midi files thank you hector villazon
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: transfer midi
    Hi Hector, It sounds like your Korg Karma does not have a USB slot? You could record each MIDI pattern in real-time from the Karma into Logic? Or see if you can find any manufacturer that makes floppy drives compatible with your Mac. I can't think of another solution, except finding an old computer with a floppy drive that you can copy the data from floppy onto USB somehow. Hope that helps Rounik
  • jeck
    thanks Rounik yes the karma deost have USB how exactly can i record ecach midi pattern into logic ,what is the configuration in logic as slave? thanks
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Hector, I'm not familiar with the Korg Karma, but perhaps this will help - as Logic can't be slave to MIDI since version 8. [url]http://en.wikiaudio.org/Logic:_Sync_transmission_MTC_or_MIDI_beat_clocks[/url] Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: