macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Mobajii
    CPU load and Midi synchronizing
    Hello Ever since I upgraded to Logic 9 my projects are freezing more than ever even when I'm not using many plug ins or midi instruments. I keep on receiving the overload message and error midi synchronization. What could I do to prevent this or to ensure smoother operation. I have a macbook pro that is about 3 years old.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: CPU load and Midi synchronizin...
    Hi Alex, Can you post a few more details about your system: processor, ram and version of OSX. have you tried running 'Repair Permissions'? [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/general/general-general&id=13874[/url] Also, how much free space do you have on your MBP's system drive? Thanks Rounik
  • Mobajii
    Hi I'm running Snow Leopard and my computer has a 2.33 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM It looks like I have 45.69 GB of free space. I did the repair permissions which I have never done before so hopefully that helps quite a bit.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Alex, Hope that does help. Also make sure you have the latest updates for Snow Leopard and Logic (9.1). Good idea to check that your hardware drivers are up to date as well. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: