macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mtec
    copy Automation
    Hi Guys, need some help with Automation. lets say i draw some volume automation on one track and i want to copy this to another track(ok i can do that no probs). is it possible to copy the volume to another track but instead of using volume automation i want to use the same curve to affect say a freq band of the channel eq. So both tracks have automation one that controls volume and one that controls a freq band of a eq.(both the same curve on each track. hope i explained this ok.
  • mtec
    Re: copy Automation
    ok guys i found the answer. copy automation from source track i.e volume, paste into new track then command click in the Automation parameter box of the new track and pick the desired parameter i.e master gain in the eq. then press convert. mtec
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey mate! Yes, the command clicking on the new automation parameter box to copy/convert automation data is a little hidden out of the way ;-) Have you checked out the section in Steve H's TNT2 on the Automation Arrange page? (basically copy and pasting automation as independent regions - not connected to regions in the Arrange area). It's one of my favourite tips! Again slightly hidden away. Cheers Rounik
  • mtec
    Thanks R, i will check it out . cheers mtec
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: