macProVideo.com
Forums
  • jeck
    no monitoring
    hello i got the guitar link device from alesis cable usb to plug guitar ,when i choose the device in the preferences Logic 8... i cant hear the guitar when i play i mean the input is ok because i see the signal on fader when i play, but i cant hear anything in garage band i can assign the input (the guitarlink )and the ouput to the built in ouput and hear when i play not only see the signal on fader question how in Logic, can i assign the input to this device (guitarlink)and the ouput to built in ouput ? i cant belive that garageband has this feature and logic dont thanks you very much hector
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: no monitoring
    Hi Hector, In Logic 9 you can set independent input and output for the device. However, in Logic 8 you will need to create an aggregate device first: [url]http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1215[/url] Then in Logic select the aggregate device as your device and you should be fine from there. Let me know how you get on. :) Rounik
  • jeck
    thank you Rounik it works perfect,by the way ,can i upgrade to logic 9 on line? its hard to get the boxed version un my country thanks again hector
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Hector, Unfortunately, you can't download the upgrade from Logic 8 to 9 online. The content would be too large. The entire contents of Logic Studio is aprox. 45GB. Most of this will not take up extra space if you already have the jam packs and EXS24 sampler instruments installed though. This may be the best place to purchase the upgrade in Mexico? [url]http://store.apple.com/mx/product/MB798E/A?mco=MTQ0MzUyOTQ[/url] Hope that helps Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: