macProVideo.com
Forums
  • JamieInNC
    Anyone use Alchemy?
    Hi folks! I've been learning Alchemy lately, and must say it is fantastic! So easy to use on all fronts. I do have a question though, for those of you who might have long experience with it. I've delved into the resynthesis and morphing aspects of Alchemy, but have reached an interesting road-block. I'm trying to morph a vocal line into a drum loop, but I am getting strange results. I would like to have the pitch of the vocal and the tempo of the drum loop remain constant as they both morph together. What I am getting is a pitch-stretched vocal line and a tempo-stretched drum loop as the morph occurs. I have imported the audio as both spec+add and have experimented with the settings, but can't quite get the two "original" files to stay within pitch/tempo. I think the key element here I'm missing is the "root key" setting. Perhaps both imports need to be the same root key for the process to work. I'm going to try that, but thought I might ask here first in case someone else had a similar question. Thanks! Jamie
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Anyone use Alchemy?
    Hi Jamie, Can't help you on this one... though the root key and hi/low keys should lead you in the right direction. Do let us know how you solve it! :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: