macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rui
    MacBook & MiniMac With Logic NODE
    Hi! Have a (MacBook 2.1-4G Ram)With Logic 9, and yesterday by a new (MiniMac 2.53 - 4G Ram) to work together with LOGIC NODE ,I installed the same logic in the 2 Mac`s,and logic not reconize Node.What can i do to the NODE works?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: MacBook & MiniMac With Log...
    Hi Rui, Did you update the Logic Node application specifically... so that both machines run exactly the same version? e.g. Logic Node 9.1.0 Also, are both Macs running the same version of OSX? Which versions are they running? Thanks Rounik
  • Rui
    Hi Rounik, when we open Logic and go to the (preferences>Audio>enable logic node) does not apear "enable logic node or anything about Node",and in the HeadTrack configuration "can`t enable Node" no firewall in 2 Mac`s,i Try the 2 ways (Macbook >MacMini-MacMini>MacBook),and they are the same versions Logic 9.1.0 and Mac OS X 10.6.2 .Thanks!
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Rui, How do you have your Macs connected? What cable type are you using? Are you saying you have disabled firewall or is that part of the error message? Thanks Rounik
  • Rui
    Yes,disable firewall, if enable firewall, it have permition to the Node,I use a normal net cable and the 2 mac are conected,maybe a small bad configuration?!! Thanks.
  • Rui
    Hi Rounik,I found the problem ,Logic 9.0.0 (Original) Works good,next i try the new upgrade 9.1.0 (in mode 32 bits) works too, and finally try 9.1.0 (in mode 64 bits) and hapen the situations i told you before in the preferences/audio/,the "node on/off" not apear. Only 32 bits work , Thanks !
  • Rounik Admin
    Ahh! Of course. I completely forgot to ask if you were running Logic in 64-bit mode. There are some features that aren't fully operational yet in 64-bit mode, like bouncing to mp3 and Logic node. Thanks Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: