macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Logic 101 Certification course only 545 GBP!
    Hi All! I've got a bargain to share with you all... You can take your Logic Certification course with me in Bristol, UK (the home of Banksy!) I've negotiated a one-off lower price & decided to open it up to all the good people here at macProVideo (yes, You!) The course will be April 21-23, 2010 Transmedia Training Logic 9 101 Taught by Rounik Sethi Bristol, UK. The Special Price is 545 GBP (that's almost a 20% discount on the regular price). It's a lovely location in the heart of Clifton Village, Bristol 5 minutes walk to the famous Clifton Suspension Bridge. Convenient links by train, bus and air whether you are arriving from the UK or Europe. Call Jo at Transmedia to reserve your place. Do tell her that I sent you too! +44 (0)208 269 4260 Hope to see you in Bristol! Rounik
  • mtec
    Re: Logic 101 Certification course...
    Nice one m8. you know u have opened the floodgates for all us Apple trainers out there. come train with me, come train with me in London. (ha ha) good for u m8. mtec
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic 101 Certification course...
    Ha! Well, Steve H did this first ;p I'm not advertising every Logic 101 I'm teaching, for example I have one the following week... But this particular one has a special discounted price... hence the heads-up to anyone in and around the Bristol, Bath, Cardiff areas :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: