macProVideo.com
Forums
  • grapestone
    at: Rounik
    Hi Rounik, Today I've received a link from my friend Misha Salnikov (aka MOX) where I downloaded "Code Name Pollen's" album. Great stuff and yeah, it's a small world ;) Cheers, Archie P.S. Sorry, out of topic)))
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: at: Rounik
    Hey Archie, It is a small world indeed! Have you listened to Misha's Poostosh projects? They are really nice. I can't really take much credit for the Code Name Pollen project. Misha did the majority of the composition and all the Mixing and Mastering and even organized the art work etc! Thanks & have a great Easter weekend, Rounik
  • grapestone
    Rounik, Of course I've listened to his Poostosh projects ;) However he calls you a teacher. He's exellent company. We've spend lots of time together with other friends. Talking about music, chilling you know))) Well, I'm in pop music mostly but it's always great to be involved in other genres too. Take care and have a great Easter weekend too, Archie
  • Rounik Admin
    Ah yes! I met Misha when I was a Professional English Language Trainer in London... hence the 'Teacher' label! ... We really should try and convert him over to the world of Logic and the Mac! ;-)
  • grapestone
    Excellent idea!!!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: