macProVideo.com
Forums
  • logicluvva
    Ultrabeat crash problems
    Hi. Does anyone else have problems when wanting to import sounds into Ultrabeat ? My project crashes ( after the wheel appears ). Luckily I save a lot. But it is annoying mid-flow.. I have the latest update and I don't know if this is a universal problem. Thanks.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Ultrabeat crash problems
    Hi pala, I'm on 10.6.2 and Logic 9.1.1 and have tried importing aiff files into UB and using the kit import feature with no problem. Can you list your Mac spec - and describe the steps you are taking to import sounds into UB? Thanks Rounik
  • logicluvva
    Thanks. I have a Version 9.1.1 running with OSX 10.5.8. I have a Mac Pro , 2 x 2.8 GHz Quad Core Intel Xeon with 4 GB RAM. I just import the specific snare sounds etc from pressing the import button, browsing through the Ultrabeat folders then getting the sounds as a drop-down menu. This enables auditioning straight from the Ultrabeat 'GUI'.Just like in the manual. Then, once deciding on which sound I like, I drag and drop it into the particular drum key. Sometimes it all crashes after I have dropped it in. It looks like it happens when I copy from one sound onto another note too.When you click-drag. Thanks for reading the post : )
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi pala, Seems to be something specific to your system I'm sorry to say. Importing kits works fine here in 32-bit mode. Have you tried this in 32-bit and 64-bit modes? Have you tried repairing permissions? [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/general/general-general&id=13874[/url] Cheers Rounik
  • logicluvva
    I ran that scan and things seem to be running ok now. Thanks.
  • Rounik Admin
    Glad to hear it! :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: