macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kizujoy
    Follow Tempo
    Hi Again I'm trying to get all my audio tracks to follow tempo , but some of the audio track don't have the option of checking the "Follow Tempo" box . As a result when I try to cut in vary speed the tracks that don't have the follow tempo checked are in the original tempo . Thanks
  • Bj
    Re: Follow Tempo
    Hi E, Try to convert the Audio Tracks, that are not following the tempo, to Apple Loops... Let us know how it goes... Cheers Bj
  • Rounik Admin
    Apple Loops is a cool way to do this. Logic will only allow audio regions which have been recorded in the project to follow tempo. Another way: 1. Set the output of the audio tracks to different Buses. 2. Create new audio tracks for each 'Bus'. 3. Set the inputs of those audio tracks to each Bus. 4. Set the new audio tracks to 'record ready' mode. 5. Press 'Record' in the transport. The new audio files/regions can be set to follow tempo. :) Rounik
  • Kizujoy
    Thanks a lot
  • logicluvva
    I go to the Audio drop-down menu on the Arrange page and choose ' Detect Tempo' then tick the box that says .."Enable 'Follow Tempo' or 'Flex'." for the selected region
  • Kizujoy
    Thanks a lot . Thats great to know
  • Rounik Admin
    Great tip Pala, AFAIK it's not even mentioned in the Logic manuals! :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: