macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Zihymua
    Tuner
    When i record a guitar player, i always make him tune is guitar with the Tuner in Logic, yesterday it was the first time i used it since the last update and at my surprise this plug in do not work no more, did somebody else have the same problem Thank you
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Tuner
    Hi Alrobi It seems to be working fine here... In what way is Logic's Tuner not working? Did you know there is a precision button on it now? Cheers Rounik
  • Zihymua
    Yes, i see the new precision button tried click on it or not it make any difference the Tuner look like a still image , we really detune the guitar and the blue line in the window stay fix like if there no signal get in, very strange, i connect everything as usual no new equipment to input the sound in Logic, the guitar record well and after recording we recheck the Tuner nothing work
  • Rounik Admin
    That's strange. Does it work in a brand new empty project? Are you in 32-bit or 64-bit mode in Logic 9.1.1? Cheers Rounik
  • Zihymua
    In 32 bits and it was a new project and the first region to be record by the way i tried to look directly the plug in on my hard disk could not find it, do you know exactly where to go Thank you
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Alrobi All Logic's plugins are built-in... they are not actually Audio Units like 3rd party plugins so you can't really see them in the Finder... or at least you can't enable and disable them in the same way as 3rd party plugins... Try again in a new project... on a blank audio channel strip... Cheers!
  • Zihymua
    What does more the precision button, i am not good enough to explained when you build a song and you have midi instruments and audio instrument it sound better when you tune external real instrument with the Tuner in Logic.
  • Rounik Admin
    Sorry Alrobi, I'm not sure I understand. Do you want to know more about the function of the Precision Button in Logic's Tuner? "In Logic, the Graphic tuning display defaults to a linear scale. Enable the Precision button to change the scaling so that it stretches outwards from the center." Is it working for you now? :) Rounik
  • Zihymua
    Hi Rounik, i look back in my Logic 8 and i find there no blue permanent line in the dial window so i believe the tuner in Logic 9 open with a blue line in it, like it jam there so it is defect. How to just re-instaled the Tuner Thank you
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Alrobi, No the Tuner in Logic 9 has the vertical blue line....it's normal. Try to repair permissions and then trash Logic's Preferences. There isn't a way to re-install ONLY the Tuner. Also double check the channel strip settings are correct. Does this happen on a new audio track? Does it happen if you insert the Tuner in the second insert slot.... on the channel strip? Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: