macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rohogay
    Match EQ, Very Handy
    Was Watching Steve's Tutorial, Logic 7 202 Logics plug ins unplugged which is extremely valuable. I run Logic 9 but realize it's still very much identical. So I see the section on Match EQ and the light bulb went off. I had been wrestling with this demo clip all in the mix stage. I copped the correct tone at the guitar and amp level but could not get the mix right. I used the match EQ as demonstrated by Steve and that was the magic trick. This is an incredibly hard sound to correctly mix and record. It's considered a benchmark in the guitar tone world. We build an amp that can create this hard to get sound at the guitar amp and cab level, but just try catching it on dsicâ¦. good luck. Now I have made a big leap forward. Thanks again Mac Pro Video. [url]http://mojaveampworks.com/snd/atb.mp3[/url] Victor Mason Mojave Ampworks LLC Vintage Amps Message Forum.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Match EQ, Very Handy
    Hey Victor, Great to hear that! I've just bee listening to the atb.mp3. Nice work :) Rounik
  • Rohogay
    Re: Match EQ, Very Handy
    Thanx. I cannot begin to express how hard it is to record that guitar tone accuretly.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: