macProVideo.com
Forums
  • logic pro
    audio for video
    Dumb question but, how easy is it to roundtrip)by whatever means) audio from FinalCut into a Logic timeline for the usual clean up, and Fx,, and get the good audio back to my timeline??? thnks in advance
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: audio for video
    Hi logic pro Welcome to the macProVideo forums! Final Cut and Logic don't have as good a roundtripping process as STP and FCP: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/finalcutstudioproworkflows[/url] Personally, I tend to use Logic's Bounce function and export the audio from FCP... ah... the good old ways... but then I don't often need more than one pass doing any audio work in Logic before sending the audio to FCP. :) Rounik
  • logic pro
    Hi Rounik Thanks for the welcome, your response is as I suspected. Reason for my question is that something wacky somewhere, causes my STP to behave like crap. I sometimes have to wait a long time for simple stuff like a normalize to a tiny file and other times I just crash and have to start over. Hate that!! but so is the case.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi What's the version of STP and FCP you are running? What about OSX version? Have you tried repairing permissions on your Mac? [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/general/general-general&id=13874[/url] Have you run all the latest software updates? Let me know how you get on. :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: