macProVideo.com
Forums
  • wescravn
    Best iPAD/iphone mixing controller
    JUST FYI: http://www.saitarasoftware.com/Site/Home.html I love this thing, and it works great with Logic. Protools people complain it's not fully implemented, but logic 8/9 it works flawlessly. I love this. It has gotten better and better. [img]http://static.buzzapp.jp/img/cache/082/352266082/preview1.jpg[/img]
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Best iPAD/iphone mixing contr...
    Thanks for the link! I'm still waiting for the iPad to be released this side of the pond... but have been keeping an eager eye on all the Music related apps being released for iPad. Looking very good. How are you enjoying your iPad... any other apps you love using? :) Rounik
  • JamieInNC
    I bought this last night after seeing your post about it, and it is quite fun! The only thing I'm having issues with is the fact that when I'm running the app, it renders my keyboard inoperable. I set up the app correctly, but no response from my axiom pro. Now, when I set the controller back and tried to use the app, moving faders played notes on my active track! Not sure what's wrong but it seems to be both controllers fighting for the same channel or port. Not to mention the fact that 9.1 has my keyboard all screwed up in the first place. Not logic's fault on that one though. It's just that m-audio can't seem to get updates out within 6 years of releasing a product... Jamie
  • wescravn
    I love it. It works great, and has totally revolutionized my work-flow in computing. Especially finally being able to be green now. I hated pdfs before but now on the ipad is a pleasure. On the computer, not so much, i don't know why,but I just like being able to hold a small pad in my hand and read versus a computer lcd screen, doesn't do it for me. I feel others will feel the same way too.
  • Rounik Admin
    Ah well... the iPad international launch has been delayed until end of May! We don't even have pre-order or pricing details yet :( Still, glad to hear all your positive experiences with it! :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: