macProVideo.com
Forums
  • jeck
    orchestra hit
    hey does anybody knows where is the overused patch pop orchestal hit , in logic 8 ,i cant find.it.. thanks is there? hector
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: orchestra hit
    Hi Hector, Is that the proper name of the patch 'pop orchestra hit'? Is it a Channel Strip Setting or a specific Instrument patch for the EXS24? Cheers Rounik
  • jeck
    no it is not the exact name ,its like multi orchestral layer ,like stacato.. it was ,very popular in the eigthies ... ,any synth has this kind of sound.. i mean ,,i need an equivalent in Logic 8, but i cant find nothing like this,as an example , june analog pad ,its a distinctive sound ,and it has an equivalent in logic again its a powerful and short sound tutti so to speak thank you rounik hector
  • Rounik Admin
    mmmm.... You can build your own by finding staccato hits for different orchestral sounds either in EXS24 instruments and/or channel strip settings... :) Rounik
  • Christian L
    Hi Hector, Are you talking about that cheesy GM orchestral hit patch ? I did a EXS24 patch for you... is this what you're looking for ? [url]http://www.sendspace.com/file/kiop67[/url] Christian
  • jeck
    PERFECT.. this is what i was talking about ,, the cheesy Gm,overuse sound...so...in logic 8 it doesnt exist ....you had to create it ... thank you very much for your time Christian hector villazon
  • Christian L
    Hi Hector, Oh, great! I'm glad it was the sound you were looking for. The project I uploaded was made in Logic 9... were you able to use the EXS24 patch even though you're still on Logic 8? Christian
  • Rounik Admin
    Christian, Yes... That's great! Do I get a prize for guessing the correct band and song title? ;-) R
  • jeck
    hey! yes i can open it christian ,but when i try to save it doesnt work,(when i open again in another projet it sounds like a bell)so ...any sugestion, i tried save as a patch and as a channel setting. thanks hector
  • Christian L
    YES! You win a free link to the real orchestral version of the song. [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHzpGYTfKyU[/url] I never liked orchestral version of classic rock songs and this one is especially bad... but still better than my GM orchestral hit interpretation. :D [quote:]Christian, Yes... That's great! Do I get a prize for guessing the correct band and song title? ;-) R[/quote]
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: