macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Christian L
    Re: orchestra hit
    Hi Hector, Logic scans 3 locations to locate the instruments and the samples : Macintosh HD > Library > Applications Support > Logic (for the factory content) If you want your EXS24 patches to be available in the EXS24, place the files in the following location : Home Folder > Library > Application Support > Logic > Sampler Instruments You can organize your EXS24 instruments by creating folders in this location. I also suggest that you create a Sample folder there to store all your EXS24 instruments samples. Logic also scans the project folder of the currently opened Logic song. See this tutorial for more info on the EXS24 : [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logic9102[/url] Hope it helps! Christian [quote:]hey! yes i can open it christian ,but when i try to save it doesnt work,(when i open again in another projet it sounds like a bell)so ...any sugestion, i tried save as a patch and as a channel setting. thanks hector[/quote]
  • Donny NYC
    I need this sound too, guys...but I'm in Logic 8 just playing an M-Audio Midi controller. I'm surprised there isn't some page on the web where you can download it. Pretty popular sound!
  • Christian L
    Hi Donny, The EXS24 patch I did is still available on sendspace (see above). You won't be able to open the Logic 9 project in Logic 8, but I think you should be able to use the EXS24 patch. If it doesn't work, simply create one yourself using the sample located in That_Cheesy_Orchestral_Hi >Samples >orchestra hit_1#01 The only thing you'll miss is my very bad rendition of a popular Yes classic song. Good for you! ;) Christian
  • LiamLS
    [quote=Christian L.]Hi Hector, Are you talking about that cheesy GM orchestral hit patch ? I did a EXS24 patch for you... is this what you're looking for ? [url]http://www.sendspace.com/file/kiop67[/url] Christian[/quote] Hey Christian can you reload that orchestra hit to sendspace? The file has dissapeared and I'm dying to get my hands on an orch hit. Thanks.
  • Christian L
    Hey Liam! It's been years since I posted that patch and I don't have it anymore unfortunately. I think I have that sound on one of my Roland synth. I'll try to get you a sample in the next few days... Cheers! :) Christian
  • LiamLS
    Thanks so much Christian. -Liam
  • Christian L
    Re: Re: orchestra hit
    Hey Liam, Here's a link to download the sample and the EXS24 instrument: [url]https://www.box.com/s/wbl6wglglodze64hyory[/url] Enjoy!
  • LiamLS
    Thank you very much!!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: