macProVideo.com
Forums
  • steveH
    Steve H Advanced Logic Class
    Steve H Live! I'm coming back to Chicago to teach the 3-day Apple Certified Advanced Logic Class. This is an awesome class where we dive deep into powerful techniques to improve your: production prowess environment enlightenment mixing mastery softsynth superiority workflow wizardry And join me for an after hours free pizza dinner where I show you how I create my live performance environmental madness and take your questions to help you solve some of Logic's mysteries! Date: June 28, 29 and 30 Time: 10-6 everyday except Monday which will run later due to the pizza dinner! Address: 200 S. Michigan Ave. Suite 910 Chicago IL 60604 Price: $1199 Spots are limited to six students so book now by calling Kris Hollingsworth at 312-566-0400. Or go to this link and sign up online: https://www.fmctraining.com/fmc.asp?t=register&z=Sound+Design&tg=Apple&g=Logic+Pro+and+Logic+Express&i=528&l=Chicago&a=6%2F28%2F2010&tp=1199
  • Stevesaxman
    Re: Steve H Advanced Logic Class
    Hi Steve!! I was just wondering if there are any pre-requisites that must be completed prior to attending this class. I was also curious if bringing personal gear was acceptable or if the training center/you prefer for attendees to use the resources provided by Future Media Concepts. Cheers, Steve
  • steveH
    Hey Steve (nice name!), No, there are no prerequisites for taking the class. However, if you are looking for "official" Apple certification then before you take the 301 certification exam you must first pass the 101 certification exam! Other than that, just come, have a good time and learn Logic. Steve H
  • Stevesaxman
    Sweet! I'm looking forward to attending assuming I can take my vacation days at that time......those pesky day gigs, what r ya gonna do? All the Best! Steve
  • Rohogay
    Will there ever be an LA or Southern California class? Victor Mason
  • KcR
    hey Steve H, I recorded three guitar takes, not in cycle mode, is there a way to Comp them together so I can swipe the best parts? Thanks Kiri (big fan)
  • JGUNZ
    Hey Steve, Do you hold classes in any other cities?? maybe Denver I would really love to attend this class sometime, hopefully soon !!
  • steveH
    No plans for Denver at the moment. If you can drum up enough students, tho, I could arrange it!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: