macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mp
    cross fades
    hi, can someone please help me. i am trying to cross fade but when i select the cross fade tool and click on the region and drag it just moves the region.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: cross fades
    Hi mp, Have you selected the crossfade tool as your primary tool or secondary (command-click) tool? What version of Logic are you using? Are you starting to drag from within the region towards the edge and finishing outside the region? What type of audio file is the region? In fact is it an audio region? Crossfade tool doesn't work on MIDI regions. Hope that helps Rounik
  • mp
    Hi, i am using logic 9.1.1 As soon as i click on the region with the fade tool selected as my primary tool it just assumes i want to move my region and moves it to where i drag. Yes it is an audio file i am trying it on. It is just a vocal track. But i have the same problem on other audio tracks too. Thanks for the reply - any other ideas? mp
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi mp, OK... I can't replicate your issue with the fade tool as primary or command click tool... It's been working for me in Logic 9.1.1 and OS 10.6.3 seamlessly. Does the same issue happen: 1. In other blank projects? 2. When using the Shift-Control key combination with the Pointer tool? 3. When adding fades to an apple loop? Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: