macProVideo.com
Forums
  • alangrider
    Reza Kahn’s PAINTED DIARIES
    FLEX TIME EDITING Hi Steve, You used Reza Kahn’s PAINTED DIARIES in the FLEX TIME EDITING tutorial. How did you get the music into LP9 as separate tracks? Is there music available for purchase that is in track format which can be imported into LP9? THANKS FOR YOUR WORK!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Reza Kahnâ�ï¿&
    Hi Alan I believe Reza kindly allowed Steve H to use his music in the Flex Time tutorial. In order to use an artists song/piece of music you often need to get copyright clearance and permission from the record label or whoever owns the rights to the music. It's very unusual to find artists releasing their music in multi-track format simply because this can be remixed... However, over the last couple of years I believe Nine Inch Nails released a track in Garageband format and some other musicians hold remix contests. You can find these on sites like: www.indabamusic.com Cheers Rounik
  • steveH
    Rounik is correct. Reza granted me permission to use his Logic project and tracks.
  • alangrider
    Thank you both. This is a very helpful forum! Alan
  • Rounik Admin
    Our pleasure Alan! Hope to see you around the forums some more. :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: