macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Vector Fader
    Tried...
    to open up new project, same problem. It doesn't even manipulate the volume with: vertical: Control; Channel: 1; -1-: 7; Horizontal: Control; Channel: 1; -1-: 7; Range: 0 127; Value as: Number; Filter: Off; Feedback: unchecked I hooked it up to a monitor again and there is no output data. I don't know. I am assuming I will have to wait until there is another pro studios download to fix the problem. Thanks for getting back to me so soon, Vector Fader
  • Vector Fader
    Re: Tried...
    Sorry, I am not used to going on forums. I know that I should have just replied, now. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Vector, No probs. Can you list your Mac spec & versions (OS, hardware, etc)? You could also try trashing the Logic preferences file. 1. Quit Logic 2. Find this file and move it to the desktop: Your User / Library / Preferences / com.apple.logic.pro.plist 3. Restart Logic. Hope that helps Rounik
  • Vector Fader
    Mac OS 10.6.3 3.2 dual quad-core intel xeon 8 GB Memory running logic 9.1.1 Recording interface Presonus Firepod I put the file on my desktop and it still has no output. Should I throw the file away? And if this works out, how do you control the vector fader with a midi controller without an input selection in inspector? Thank you for your help
  • Vector Fader
    Here are some images to let you have a better look [img]http://www.adamzacherywinch.com/Screen%20Shots/Screen%20shot%202010-04-23%20at%202.03.14%20PM.png[/img] [img]http://www.adamzacherywinch.com/Screen%20Shots/Screen%20shot%202010-04-23%20at%202.03.30%20PM.png[/img] Thanks
  • Vector Fader
    I really like to use arrows
  • steveH
    Hi, Not sure why it isn't working. I'm on Logic 9.1.1 and it's working fine here. Perhaps the project is corrupt? Your right about inputs, Vector Objects have none. They are thought of as "initial" controllers. Also, if you you have their outputs set to the same midi channel and/or CC# they output on four consecutive midi channels beginning with the top channel #. If you change either the channel # or the CC# then the VF with react like a traditional 2 dimensional fader. Steve H
  • Vector Fader
    All right, thanks for helping me out.
  • Vector Fader
    Sorry to bother you guys again but I am getting a message occasionally that says: [b]Warning![/b] The selected Environment Objects have an unknown or illegal format. Please delete and create them again. Then I hit OK and the monitor window goes away leaving me with just the vector. I don't know. I hope this will help. I have a legal copy of logic 8 updated to 9, so it is definitely not illegal.
  • steveH
    You're updated to 9.1.1, right? An Intel mac, right?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: