macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Segejee
    moving regions
    I need to remove 8 bars of a song and move the rest of the song plus the automation down the timeline. how can I do this easily? Logic 9.0.0 user here.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: moving regions
    Hi K1 Create a cycle area (set left and right locators) over the 8 bars you want to remove. Choose the local Arrange Menu - Edit > Cut/Insert Time > Snip: Cut Section between locators btw, why are you still on 9.0.0? 9.0.2 is a pretty good update as is 9.1.1. :) Rounik
  • Segejee
    because my friend gave me 9.0.0 for free
  • Segejee
    what clearing or cleaning automation? (each track or all tracks?)
  • Rounik Admin
    sorry K1... I don't understand your question: "what clearing or cleaning automation? (each track or all tracks?) "
  • Segejee
    I don't how else to describe it
  • Segejee
    automation is composed of a sequence of nodes that gets controlled via midi, like in latch well if I don't automation on a track I would have to clear it. instead of dragging a node across the automation line isnt there a way to reset the automation to a normal point. like clicking option to reset a parameter, instead clicking a track fader in different places to get it back to unity gain, option resets the parameters.
  • Rounik Admin
    OK. I see... you want to delete automation data from a track? From the Arrange local menus: Track > Track Automation > Delete Visible Automation on Selected track or Delete All Automation on selected track or Delete All Automation Cheers R
  • Segejee
    what about copying automation from one track to another, I have a send automation that I want to copy to another track.
  • Rounik Admin
    There are a few threads about this already. Here's one way: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/logic/logic-pro-express&id=24314&sid=#24314[/url] Also, have you seen Steve H's TNT2 videos? There are some amazing tips on using a special (almost hidden) Automation arrange window to easily copy, resize, time stretch track automation. Cheers R
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: