macProVideo.com
Forums
  • roberto
    New Upgrades
    Hallo I've seen there are new important upgrades for Mac OS X and Logic. Shall I do it or are there some problems? Rounik, you know I'm always very shie about these diabolic things. Tel me a good word please... (!) And many thanks and greatings Roberto
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: New Upgrades
    Ciao Roberto! Don't be shy ;-) Well, I'm using OSX 10.6.2 (haven't yet gone to 10.6.3... no big reason for this) and Logic 9.1.1. Everything is running well for me. But as always, do clone your system drive to an external drive if this is possible. Or at least backup all your important files and folder first. I particularly like the Logic updates, because they leave previous versions in the applications folder and rename them with the version number in the title. This makes it easy to revert to a previous version of Logic (if required). Basically, all seems to be pretty good in Logic land these days! Rounik
  • Stevesaxman
    Hey Roberto, If it makes you feel better, I recently did a totally clean install of SL 10.6.3 and LP 9 upgrade on the same day and my system is running, well, flawlessly it seems. LP 9 is especially robust. It responds so quickly and accurately!! Because of this, its likely that I may not see any sunshine this summer :-) Cheers, Steve
  • Rounik Admin
    Ha! There are other reasons I may not see sunshine this summer... (something to do with where I live ;) R
  • roberto
    Well... thank you all, nice and gentle people! I feel much better now and so I will have a wonderfull night of sleep. And tomorrow... is another day Roberto
  • Rounik Admin
    sogni d'oro in Berlin! :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: