macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Segejee
    Apple loops Utility Issue
    I keep getting this message for every sample that I'm trying to convert from WAV to AIFF, really time consuming, whats going on? http://www.sendspace.com/file/chryvo
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Apple loops Utility Issue
    Hi K1, Have you tried doing a repair permissions: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/general/general-general&id=13874[/url] Or if the problem still persists navigate to the destination folder in question, Command-I to Get Info. Under Sharing and Permissions check your current user account has Read and write set under privilege. Click on the padlock, enter your user password. Click on the Gear icon and choose 'Apply to enclosed items'. Does that help? Rounik
  • Rounik Admin
    Another Q. Why are you using the Apple Loops Utility if all you are doing is batch converting Wave files to Aiff files? Logic can do this... even better Compressor can do this as a background task. Cheers R
  • Segejee
    so I can preview the file as a looping apple loop without having to completely convert the wav file to aiff. I believe the apple loops utility makes a aiff files and keeps an original wav file to be use for other purposes correct?
  • Segejee
    I did the get info and it was set to read only and I switched it like you said seems to work. thanx mang!
  • Segejee
    one issue that I am having is that a file that is 60 bpm is being read as 120bpm in apple loops utility, I adjusted the bpm at the bottom of the apple loops utility program to 60 bpm but the info for the file reads 120bpm, and reason why AU is doing this? cuz my Apple loops in Logic are not even with the bars
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi k1, Adjusting the BPM at the bottom of the ALU will only set the preview BPM... allows you to listen back to the loop at different tempos. In the tags window under File Info you should see the tempo there. To change it from 120bpm to 60bpm double the number of beats. Cheers Rounik
  • Klogg
    Hello, I have very odd issue with Apple Loops Utility on mac osX Mavericks 10.9.1. I am using latest version of Apple Loops utility. I do really need your help, either google or search on this forum didn't give me results at all. I have very specific problem with ALU. I can open the program, save tags, convert files all good. My problem is button called Play / Pause. Meaning on osx 10.6 space bar used to playback files for me, but now since I've updated space bar doesn't react with ALU. (It just give me that boing error sound) Program CAN playback files for me, but I need to click with left click on the Play / Pause button. Things I've tried so far: 1. I've deleted the ALU with Zapp! app, downloaded the latest one using Apple's developer account and the problem is still there. 2, I've tried to go to settings then keyboard and then shortcuts to create custom shortcut but that didn't help either. 3. I've tried to repair disk permissions 4. I've tried to do Pram. If anyone have any idea, I would really apperciate if you can share it with me, I am in a really bad spot, and I do really need ALU to work. Thanks People and sorry for bad English
  • Klogg
    Please Help!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: