macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mtec
    environment solo coming on
    Hi Guys, i created a fader in the environment to control the Cut off of an esm synth, prob is that if the channel is set to 1 in the inspector i move the fader and the solo comes on. If i change the ch to 2 then no probs fader works correctly. Any reason why this happens and is there away to get around this and use ch 1. Mtec
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: environment solo coming on
    Hi mtec, What MIDI parameters have you assigned to the Fader in the Environments Inspector? Mine works fine: Output: Fader Channel: 2 DB -1- : 3 This is the parameter set that works for the ESM's Cuttoff. Hope that helps Rounik
  • mtec
    yes my settings are the same as yours and it all works fine.my question was that if i change the channel. as below output:fader channel: 1 DB: 1-:3 This makes the solo for the Esm channel to activate. Any idea why. Mtec
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey mtec I see. That's because Channel 1 is reserved for the channel strip. Channel 2 relates to the Instrument plugin on a SI CS or the 1st insert plugin on an audio CS. Try setting the fader values to output: fader channel: 1 db 1: 7 I believe that'll control the cs's level fader. db 1: 9 controls mute db 1: 10 controls pan Always a good idea to cable from CS to a Monitor object if you haven't already done so. Hope that helps :) Rounik
  • mtec
    Thanks m8 i thought it would be something like that. cheers Mtec
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: