OK. There's probably a few ways to do this, but here's what I would do:
1. Create a transformer object and cable's output to the cable switcher.
2. We need MIDI controller to feed the input of the transformer, so cable from the Input Notes in the Clicks and Ports layer to the Transformer.
3. Set the Input of the Cable switcher to the following:
Input : META
Channel : 1
-1- : 99
Range 0 1
4. Double click on the Transformer and set the Conditions as per the MIDI data from your Controller. e.g. in my case I'm using the Note C -2 to control the Cable switcher.
5. Set the Operations of the Transformer to the following:
-1- : 99
(This imitates a 'Bang fader' which will allow the cable switcher to alternate between it's range without stopping at 1. essentially it will toggle between 0 and 1.
If you used any other message (not a note/pitch) from your MIDI controller you could just skip this META step... and the transformer and set the input of the cable switcher to match that of your MIDI controller knob/button and cable from the Input Notes object direct to the cable switcher but this will helpful one day ;-)
That should be it.
Here's a pic:
Let me know if that helps,