macProVideo.com
Forums
  • jeff
    Waveform not appearing in region
    I just recorded two guitar parts in logic 9... went to perform some automation and I have no visual of the waveform in the region on the arrange page
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Waveform not appearing in regi...
    Hi Jeff, Is the waveformm displayed when not in Automation mode? Have you tried clicking on the waveform zoom tool in the bottom right corner of the Arrange area? Also, open the Audio Bin from Logic's Window menu. Can you see the waveform for the audio file displayed here? btw, what version of Logic 9 are you running... and I assume you can't be on 10.4.11? Cheers Rounik
  • jeff
    Waveform is not visible in automation mode whether it's on of off, it does not show when I toggle the waveform toggle button, when I take the zoom tool to the extreme I get a waveform, as I move from the extreme close up view the waveform disappears immediately. as for the audio bin, it shows the coloured bars I'm using snow leopard, and logic 9.1.1 Jeff
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Jeff, Try opening the Audio Bin (not from the Media tab - but from the Window menu) - are any audio files there showing waveforms when you zoom in? Try selecting the audio regions and choose: Options > Audio > Refresh Overview(s) Does this happen in other projects? Have you tried quitting and restarting your Mac? Also try importing the audio files into a new project. Hope one of these remedies the situation. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: