macProVideo.com
Forums
  • ChrisJ
    Re: Music-for-Picture Toolbox
    [quote:GTRDash]Maybe it's (video) just a Steve H bad joke ? Because come on folks comedy is not his strong side ....[/quote] I don't think it was an attempt at humour, since I was working on the basis that the overview for the tutorial said this: "As a bonus, I'm Including a free QT movie complete with visual time code for you to sync and compose to and some of my Logic project files to explore!"
  • Rounik Admin
    Yes, definitely not humor... or humour :) I'm sure the files will be up and available as soon as is humanly possible. It's been a long weekend in Canada... Thanks! R
  • ChrisJ
    Yeah I'll give it some more time. However, when the download for the files is up where will it appear?
  • Rounik Admin
    It normally appears on the specific tutorial page. That's where the Logic 101 project can be found... and my Terminal Tips PDF can be found. I'll post to this thread as soon as I hear any news on this - to save anyone from refreshing the Logic 203 tutorial page. Thanks Rounik
  • gtrdash
    Sorry Steve no insult intended from me as, I am also a connoisseur of bad jokes and sometimes I find they sit just right for the situation...Love your work !
  • steveH
    My feelings are hurt.... ;) Actually, I forgot all about the the download links! I'll get to it today for a release by the end of the week! Steve
  • ChrisJ
    Thanks, Mr H. I look forward to it. Top quality tut, by the way. I would have liked a bit more insight into your scoring process but I guess that the composition/creative side isn't the point of the videos. - Chris
  • Logic Pro & Logic Express
    The tutorial is up. However, I was having trouble it. I contacted tech support about this. Apparently the FLash video was waiting for the whole tut to download before it played. I too thought that the tutorial was not up yet. But they might have resolved this by now.... I did end up waiting a few minutes before playing each section, and it's a GREAT tutorial. I loved it and I highly recommend it.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Logic Pro & Logic Express Glad to hear you're watching it now happily! Just wanted to add, in case anyone here wonders.... none of the videos at macProVideo have been or are in Flash format. :) Rounik
  • gtrdash
    Nothing yet ? I was hoping to get to implement the lessons with Steve s practice Video...I feel like an impatient child at Xmas time !
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: