macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kyjocuy
    audio for picture
    hey folks, I shot some video with a D/SLR of a performance which I also recorded. I imported the vision into Logic (latest), synced it to the stereo audio track, then discovered NO "export audio to video" option in the FILE menu item!!!! WASSUP? Steve
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: audio for picture
    Hey Steve, No probs! You're running Logic in 64-bit mode right? This is a known omission by Apple until Quicktime support that feature in 64-bit mode. In the meantime you'll either have to export the audio as... an audio file and add it to your movie in Quicktime Pro, or open up Logic in 32-bit mode and export direct to the movie :) Rounik
  • Kyjocuy
    Thanks Rounik, I've been studying a FCP tutorial and I'll do the work in STP and FCP just for the practice. Steve
  • Rounik Admin
    No probs Steve, Have you seen the free tutorial on Pro workflows? [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/finalcutstudioproworkflows[/url] It's got some relevant videos on round tripping between Sound Track Pro and FCP. :) Rounik
  • Kyjocuy
    Rounik, that's an excellent tut. I'm dreaming of getting the whole artist series of controllers by Euphonix...that covers Logic and FCP! What a combo.
  • Rounik Admin
    Nice... hmmm, not you got me dreaming too ;-) Interesting to see what the development of Euphonix systems in relation to Logic will be in the future though... as Avid (Pro Tools) have recently bought Euphonix... :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: