macProVideo.com
Forums
  • chad
    level metering
    Hi I am using logic express 8 and I am having trouble getting my recordings to come out at the same volume. We are using them for backing tracks. I have used the mastering settings before. I metered them and then bounced 2 songs. I then put them back into logic I thought they would meter at the same level but they aren't. We also have the click on one side and it is louder then the sequence of course. How can I get them to come out at the same level for live use.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: level metering
    Hi Chad Recording levels can't be set within Logic - they will be determined by settings on the interface and/or Mixer... As for mixing the levels... using compression and a limiter on the Stereo Output may be the way to go. If you really need the same levels... then bounce using the normalise function. You can change the level of the click instrument: - Open the Mixer - Click on the All Tab - Scroll to the Inst channel with the Klopfgeist instrument. Open it and adjust the settings as desired. Hope that helps Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: