macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kroes
    LE9 and vocals/music level increase
    How do I raise the level on a music track or a vocal track in one part of a song and lower it back to the original level after that part of the song has passed? I have a song and there is one part where the vocals are too low but OK in the rest of the song. In the old days of analog 8 track mixing I would simply raise the track at the "Lower" part and then lower that same track back down to the original levels for mix down. How do I do this with LE9 so that when I bounce it will do this automatically. Thanks Kroes
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: LE9 and vocals/music level inc...
    Hi Kroes, You use a feature called Track Automation. It's covered in depth in the Logic 101. Simply press 'A' on your keyboard and either create nodes for volume automation on the desired track and adjust the levels between the nodes or change the automation mode to touch and adjust the levels in realtime when playing back your track. :) Rounik
  • Kroes
    Great tip! Super Easy. Worked like a charm. Thanks!
  • Rounik Admin
    No probs. You might be interested n this Blog tip I wrote on ways to use the Marquee tool: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/blog/logic-pro/5-amazing-ways-logics-marquee-tool[/url] :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: