macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Hesydoo
    down load problem with new tutorial??
    I just purchased the new Music for video toolbox, it is very cool! I do have a problem with two of the videos?? Section 11: 38: Recording without beats and bars 39 : Recording parts with expression both of these video seem to have problems with play back?? Is this my problem? Do they play fine on your end? If so, Is it possible to just redown load these two videos? thanks maxwell
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: down load problem with new tut...
    Hi maxwell, I haven't had a chance to test this out - but first could you try this: right click (or control-click) on the video 38 name in the Library and choose the options to re-download. Do the same for video 39. This is the standard way in NED for Mac to re-download individual videos in case they didn't download properly. Let me know if this helps, Rounik
  • Hesydoo
    #38 is still very strange?? out of focus,..... not like any video I have every seen from you guys??? let me know what you think. thanks maxwell
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi maxwell, I'll check it out as soon as I can and let you know. Thanks! Rounik
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Maxwell, You're right! #38 is blurry in NED! Thanks for letting us know. We'll get that fixed as soon as possible and I'll let you know when it's done :) btw, the NEDweb (streaming online) version is completely fine, so if you log in here and launch NEDweb you'll be able to playback any video from your purchased titles. Thanks! Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: