macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Wipavue
    Steve H.'s 203
    Hi, I am really enjoying this tut. I seem to remember, though, that the film clips that Steve (and Igor, hey Igor!) used would be made available to us? If so, where may I find them? Thanks! Glenn
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Steve H.'s 203
    Hi Glenn, We're getting it ready. As soon as I know it's up and ready for all to download I'll let you know! vielen Dank für Ihre Geduld :) Rounik
  • Wipavue
    Ja klar, Ich habe viel Gedulg, als du weiÃt! Glenn
  • Rounik Admin
    wow... my online translator doesn't like the word 'Gedulg'... what does it mean? :) Rounik
  • Wipavue
    If you want a good German-English translator, try; http://dict.leo.org/ende?lang=en&lp=ende&search= Gedulg, I assume within the context of what you meant, means 'patience.' As I said above, I have lots of patience, as you well know!
  • Rounik Admin
    Thanks Glenn! I'll use this translator then. Nice. It suggests idiomatic phrases too: eine Engelsgeduld haben I hope the translator I was using didn't distort the meaning too much! :)
  • Joreg
    Hi Guys! ; ) Did you notice clip 38 was messy? (and Blur) Or it's just my download? Yes, this tut. very cool indeed! Let's wait for the cool mov. Cheers, Jorge
  • Wipavue
    Confirmed. There is a problem with chapter 38, at least on my download as well. It looks like it was compressed for an iPhone or something.
  • Rounik Admin
    Yup... we're on it. btw, this only affects #38 for the download version. The NEDweb version is fine - so you might want to check it out via NEDweb while we recompress the video, upload and enable it as an update through NED. :) Rounik
  • Joreg
    Ok, Mate! : ) Cheers, Jorge
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: