macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Ian
    Logic 104: Flex editing - doesn't seem to work
    Seems to be a problem with this tutorial... it doesn't run. I thought it may be a problem on my end but i can run any other tutorial i've tried. So just a head's up... or maybe it is my end after all...
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic 104: Flex editing - does...
    Hi Ian What seems to be the problem? Does the flex time tutorial not work for you in NEDweb (online) or in NED on your Mac or on NEDI on iPhone or in NEDweb on an iPad? It works fine here on my Mac 10.6.3 in NEDweb. Cheers R
  • Ian
    Ah my bad i should have posted that detail in first post. Doesn't work on my mac in NEDweb on 10.6.3. I guess it must be my end if it's working for you. Just comes up with a question mark on the quicktime logo in centre of screen. All chapters in the tutorial are like it for me. Seems to lag my computer as well, i.e. if i click on a chapter and then click on another chapter the spinning multi-coloured disk icon comes up.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Ian, I've heard of a couple of users experiencing Quicktime issues... we're currently working on it... but please do contact our Support team for technical issues: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] Let them know the version details of your Mac, OSX and NED and Quicktime... They'll do their best to help you resolve this issue as soon as possible. Best Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: