macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Echosoundman
    Quick new software track question
    I just got back into learning logic with your tutorials after a long hiatus due to work/school. I started back looking at the core logic tutorial, following along opening a new instrument track, and noticed everytime I open with "open library" selected, the track has an "EVP88 Electric Piano" automatically selected as the instrument. This has gotten vary annoying, since I can't find a menu option to shut that off. Is this a new thing since the 64 bit came out? How do I stop it, so I can have an unfilled audio instrument track like in the past? I hope I didn't select some option unknowingly. Thanks for any help in advance.
  • Hamish H
    Re: Quick new software track quest...
    Hi there was a useful thread about this already - http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/logic/logic-pro-express&id=24694&sid=#24827 or use the 'search forum' box and look for EVP88 Electric piano Cheers! Hamish
  • Echosoundman
    Thanks for the kind guidance and sorry for posting a redundant thread question. Next time I won't panic and go straight to posting a thread without doing a little research first. :)
  • Hamish H
    no worries! i would have gone into a bit more detail but didn't have time (i was at work)... the search forum function is excellent! I use it all the time for reference, although as I'm still a beginner I haven't had the chance to put it all into practice yet. There's enough tips from Rounik and the gang to fill another 5 TNTs! :)
  • Rounik Admin
    Couldn't have said it better myself & thanks for the kudos... the Search function here is indeed very useful - lots of great info archived. Also, in case anyone didn't know, macProVideo now have a Blog: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/blog/[/url] with an ever growing quantity of tips and articles for Logic, Cubase, OSX, Final Cut and more! :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: