macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Wipavue
    Another question about multitambral soft synth control
    Hi Steve, I was looking at your TnT 2, chapters 18-21, and I set everything up correctly. I am trying to get independent control of the Miroslav Philharmonik, but the volumes could not be controlled from within Logic. Now, the Mirislav manual says that any MIDI parameter can be controlled. When I open Automation within Logic, it gives me a whole bunch of stuff that can be automated, including Expression, but the automation data doesn't have any effect on the volumes of the individual tracks. Any ideas? Thanks! Glenn
  • Wipavue
    Re: Another question about multita...
    Ok, I am going to see if I can get it to work like you did with Stylus. I feel my brain starting to hirt.
  • Wipavue
    Ok, As you've got Stylus set up on the first channel, the Miroslav is controlling the panning, not the volume, for channel 1. Hmmm....
  • steveH
    I've got the same plug and wlll look at it tomorrow!
  • Wipavue
    Cool! That would be great. If you need a couple of screen shots of what's going on, please let me know. Cheers, Glenn
  • Wipavue
    Bump... Hey Steve, I know you're busy, but have you had a chance to look at how the Miroslav acts in the Environment? Thanks, Glenn
  • steveH
    Yikes! Did you try hooking a monitor object up to the output of the SI channel strip in environment and twiddling the knobs you want to control? They should give you all the information you need to know!
  • Wipavue
    Hi, Yes I did, and it, as far as I could see, gave the same read-out as the Stylus. Yet, when I plugged in those parameters, and then moved the fader object up and down, the pan knob, not the volume, was what reacted. Strange. Then again, I'm a MIDIot, so.... Cheers,
  • steveH
    What number shows up when you jiggle it?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: