macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Lobakyu
    Stylus Control
    I've got a question about the Stylus control TNT. I've got everything setup and working the same as in the tutorial but I'm wondering if it can also work the other way around. Here's what's happening now. I can move the fader or pan knob on my midi track in the arrange window and it will change in Stylus just fine. The problem is if I make changes on the RMX interface it doesn't update on the midi fader/knob. Is that possible? I'd like to have each follow the other so I don't lose track of where the level is actually at. Am I missing something? Is there some other way of doing this? Seems like a pretty big whole to me.
  • steveH
    Re: Stylus Control
    I believe you should pick one or the other. Why do you need two ways to control the same parameter? The whole reason for creating the arrange fader control is so that you don't need to open up the SI in order to make and automate changes. That being said, I'm sure I could program something that would allow the fader movements on Stylus to change its controller fader's position. It would require some nifty programming and I'm really not convinced of the benefits. Why don't you try to do it and let us know how it works out?!! Steve H
  • Lobakyu
    Re: Stylus Control
    Thanks for the reply. I'll give it a go as is. Along the same lines (kind of) have you done much with Omnisphere as far as automating? I was thinking I'd be able to use the same macro's as RMX but I've found that Omnisphere doesn't use the same CC mapping. Just wondering if you've found something that works well for you. Thanks for such great tutorials!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: