macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Fovanoe
    loops
    HI i am using a studiolive sound card 16ch .... all my tracks in logic 9, are connected to output 1-2, this allowing me to hear all my tracks threw monitors connected to the studiolive.... every time i play a loop i can barely hear it even when volume in the loop browser is on high because its not playing grom output 1-2 its playing from stereo ( i am gueesing) , also every time i add a loop from the loop browser, the output changes to stereo... so i am guessing that the loop browser is set to stereo .... my question is, how can i change my loop browser to play from my interface on output1-2
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: loops
    Hello Recording, There is no difference between Output 1-2 and Stereo Output in theory - though you ca check in the channel strips I/O section to see whether the Stereo Output is in fact the same as Output 1-2... It should be only a change in wording... Open the Mixer and click on the ALL tab. This will display all channel strips. Find the Prelisten channel strip. This is the channel which plays back loops from the Loop Browser or audio from the Sample Editor. Check it's levels are ok and no insert effects are coloring the sound. Let me know if this helps Rounik
  • Fovanoe
    Hi Rounik i did what u said found the prelisten everything looked fine and found that out put was set to stereo changed it to output 1-2 and it works :) thank you Rounik i appreciate it !! Rumi
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Rumi, Glad to hear it all works well now :) Best Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: