macProVideo.com
Forums
  • DAVE RENSHAW
    LOGIC PRO
    I am new to this. While putting together a new project, I am using apple loops bread & butter 21, 24 & 37. They were not in the same key so I changed the notes in Score. It's now the correct key and follows the progression but during playback sounds like its flat or just a little off. how can I correct this? Also how do you change key on a single track or on the whole project if you have too. Finally, can you label areas such as intro, verse, chorus like garage band? Thanks.
  • Bj
    Re: LOGIC PRO
    Hi Dave, Welcome to the forum... To get you started... To change the Key on a Single Track use Transpose. To change the Key of a Project have a look at Signatures... And to Label various areas use Markers. Check out Transpose, Signatures and Markers in the LP 9 Manual... Hope this Helps, Cheers, Bj
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: LOGIC PRO
    The L9 manual is a great resource of course - you can also use the search bar on here at macProVideo to find tutorials related to your search criteria... :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: