macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Segejee
    Apple Loops
    Can somebody show me how to convert wav files into an apple loop? (I have files recorded at 140 bpm that I wanna loop at 125 bpm and/or 130bpm and be able to preview at the different bpm's looping before drag and drop into the song.
  • Bj
    Re: Apple Loops
    Hi k1, To convert files to Apple Loops see p. 846 of the Logic Manual... Cheers, Bj
  • Rounik Admin
    ...and/or videos 72-78 of the logic 9 101 tutorial: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logic9101[/url] ;-) Rounik
  • mtec
    this may help. mtec http://dl.dropbox.com/u/883130/Creating%20Apple%20Loops.doc
  • Segejee
    isn't that for a situation where you know you want a loop that is out of tempo into you song right? what about if you want a looping preview before bringing it into the project?
  • mtec
    yes but u would still need to save ur files as apple loops if u want to preview at different tempos. hope this helps mtec
  • Segejee
    thats what I'm saying, I went and saved them in the apple loops utility, they still were not syncing to the tempo of the song. Do I need to adjust the bar setting in the utility?
  • Rounik Admin
    How many bars are these audio loops before you bring them into the Apple Loops Utility? What settings are you using in the ALU? Do you set the no. of bars there?
  • Segejee
    some are 1 bar some are 2 bars
  • Rounik Admin
    Ok. So in the ALU open the recorded 'loop' you've made. Set the number of beats/bars to correspond to your audio loop and set up the rest of the Meta data as desired. Once you save, it should be added to your Loop Browser as an Apple Loop. If not, can you please explain in detail your process and what happens / doesn't happen. Thanks Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: