macProVideo.com
Forums
  • roberto
    EXS24 and Hyper Editor
    Hi Rounik and and all the good people! I need to control the Clarinet Solo thru Hyper Editor in Logic. I need to change different articulations (es. legato/staccato) and also some parameters as Attack/Release. I already do in this way with the Vienna Instruments. I builded "my" Hyper Editor window with all the parameters I need to control and it works perfectly. I've already found out that with CC1 I can change the articulations in EXS24, but what about Attack/Release?. If I'm not wrong there is a tutorial of you Rounik where you show how to find the controller for the different parameters (was it maybe for EQ?). I really don't remember where... BTW, are there only two articulations (legato/staccato) in Clarinet Solo? In some other instrument (es.Spanish Guitar) there are many more. So... this was... P.S. It's always good to know that there is a Super Rounik somewhere (over the rainbow) ready to fly in your help. thanks a lot Roberto
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: EXS24 and Hyper Editor
    Ciao Roberto! Ha! I like Flattery on a Friday ;-) Well, the simplest way to find the controller for different parmaeters is to create a New Monitor object and cable from the channel strip's output to the Monitor. Steve H shows how to do this in the TNT's and I believe I did also in my cameo in the TNT2 series. Hope that helps my friend. Let me know how you get on. Best Rounik
  • roberto
    Yeees! That was it! So, thank you. You see? Super Rounik came and save me one more time... Be happy Roberto
  • Rounik Admin
    Grazie! Stami bene :) R
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: