macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Ian
    Moving the playhead in the way Steve H does?
    Hi, I notice in some of steve H's videos he moves the playhead without touching it and i'm wondering how he does it? It looks like it does when you scrub it, but the cursor is no where near. An example can be found in master class 1, chapter 24 creating markers about 30 secs in. It moves from the beginning to about bar 12 in no way that i can see. I'm thinking it's either a keybind that i've failed to find in the key command menu or it's some video wizardry where it's been edited for whatever reason. I'd really like to know how to move the playhead in this manner, anyone help?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Moving the playhead in the way...
    Hi Ian, It looks to me like Steve is using the standard forward / rewind controls: rewind is , forward is . on the US preset KC's. If you search for 'Scrub' or 'Shuttle' respectively in the KC window you can assign them to to shortcuts too :) Hope that helps Rounik
  • Ian
    Forward/rewind... of course it is. I feel a bit silly now. Never used those... best start :) Thanks
  • Rounik Admin
    No probs Ian! Check out some of the Play from commands by typing in Play in the Key Commands search field. My two faves are play from selection and play from left window edge... :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: