macProVideo.com
Forums
  • jvanva
    TNT3 - Sound Design
    Hi Steve, I think demonstrating how to make the kind of sounds typically found in third party synths using just the Logic synths is a great theme for TNT 3. I am greatly looking forward to the future episodes. I hope you will include making various lead and bass sounds in addition to other kinds of pads. I have quite a few 3rd party synths that I have purchased, but they always seem to introduce some issues, whether it's CPU consumption, timing and control issues, or just various instabilities. I've been tempted to limit myself to just the Logic synths from time to time. It would be nice to be able to do that and not feel like I am losing the ability produce some sounds. Did it take a lot of experimenting on your part to come up with the effects chain demonstrated in the first episode? Do you, as a rule, avoid the use of effects built-in to the instrument as done in this episode? Thanks again for covering this topic. jvanva
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: