macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tonojaa
    Toontrack's EZ Drummer or Superior Drummer in Logic
    Hello... Anyone out there had any experience with EZ Drummer and/or Superior Drummer in Logic? I'm thinking about investing in the EZD or SD to work in L8 to speed up some of my projects since I don't play drums. Just wondering which route to go and your thoughts on the products. Thanks, Nathan
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Toontrack's EZ Drummer or...
    Hey Nathan, I tried out EZ Drummer a while back and was impressed. DFH and Superior look great too. Have you looked at / listened to the demos on the Toontrack site? :) R
  • Tonojaa
    Hi Rounik, Yes I did check out the demos and I am interested but I also looked for product reviews relative to the product and Logic. Seems there's a bit of a challenge in setting up the environment for using SD. Any plans on creating a tutorial on EZD & SD?
  • Rounik Admin
    That's a good idea... Could you post your suggestion in the 'Suggested Training' forum. Hopefully it'll get some love from other users too! [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/general/suggested-training[/url] :) Rounik
  • Darren
    Hi, Don't rule out Maschine by native instruments if it falls in your price range. I's a great drum program, and NI keep releasing updates that greatly improve its functionality. Since buying Maschine, I have stopped using all other drum software (except UB). Cheers Darren
  • Tonojaa
    Thanks, I'll google it & check it out.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: