macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mp
    Midi regions to Audio Files
    Hi i need to turn my midi regions into audio files can someone tell me if this is possible and if so what is the best way to go about it. Once i have done this i need to transfer my project to another computer that is using pro tools for mixing can someone tell me the best way to go about doing that please. Thanks Michael
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Midi regions to Audio Files
    Hi mp The standard way is to use the Bounce feature. This will render everything you can hear in Logic to an audio file. So for example, if you solo track 1 and create a cycle area over Bar 5-9 and choose File > Bounce only that section will be bounced. If you don't have any automation written on the tracks with MIDI regions then you may wish to choose File > Export all tracks to audio files... When taking projects from Logic to Pro Tools it's best to export or bounce each track with the same starting point, e.g. 1 1 1 1. That way when importing the files into Pro Tools you'll be able to line them up easily. The Bounce options should be PCM : Aiff or Wave : 24 bit for best quality. Hope that helps Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: