macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Segejee
    ES E Synth
    wheres the legacy settings for the ES E Synth? I installed the legacy settings and it installed it for the other synths but not this one.
  • Segejee
    Re: ES E Synth
    sorry I meant the ESP Synth
  • Christian L
    Hi K1, There is no legacy content for this synth. I don't have Logic 7 anymore, but I think it had the same 11 presets. Cheers! :) Christian
  • Segejee
    Re: ES P Synth
    there was a couple of synths that I enjoyed using such the game boy synth. I though updates keep old settings? what about the space delay setting under the tape delay plug-in for Logic 7 any way I can get that back or get the setting from somebody?
  • Darren
    Hi k1, Couldn't you just adjust the settings of the synth to reproduce the sound you are after? A bit of trial and error. Or if you can find someone who still runs Logic 7 perhaps they could tell you the settings.
  • Segejee
    I've been trying to tweek the tape delay to emulate the space delay setting, but just not getting it.
  • Christian L
    Hi K1, You are absolutely right, many ES P presets are not in Logic 9 anymore. I wonder why ? Download this file and place the "Legacy" folder under HD > Library > Application Support >Logic > Plug-In Settings > ES P [url]http://www.sendspace.com/file/gxy25q'>http://www.sendspace.com/file/gxy25q[/url] Enjoy! :)
  • Segejee
    what about the space delay setting on the tape delay plugin for Logic 7? that would really help a bunch
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: