macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Xapemau
    Logic Pro 8 64 bit
    Hi, I saw the video on Logic 9. Is it possible to have it on my Mac 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4 GB? If,so where do I go to change this? Thanks.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic Pro 8 64 bit
    Hi hamaric, 64-bit Logic is only possible in version 9.1.x It's not a feature that is available for Logic 8 users. Additionally you'll need to be running Snow Leopard (10.6.x). Another consideration is that you'll only really notice a difference when running more than 4GB of ram on your system and using 64-bit compatible plugins. Thanks Rounik
  • Xapemau
    Hi,Thank you.I talked to you about my control surface a few days ago and got it working for one day ,then when I came back to the project it won't work.Someone told me, that if I go to key commands that I could assign from there,but where is the section that assign's volume control? I threw out my Korg Kontrol Editor until I can get with someone who can explain me how to use it.You mentioned the control surface in Logic, to trash it and start again.It's so easy when I watch it on youtube how to set it up or at the music store.But I can not see the light with my Pro 8.I need some more help! Thanks.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi hamaric, sorry to hear the problem has returned. Have you tried trashing the control surface prefs file again? and perhaps (after saving them) re-initialising the Key commands? Although you can assign many functions and commands in Logic to a MIDI controller from the key commands window it's not always ideal in being able to assign them to particular channel strips, which is why I'd suggest using the Controller Assignments window. Hope that helps Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: