macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rui
    Ultrabeat Controller Assignments in All 25 Voices
    Hello everybody! I allready assign every functions(OSC1,OSC2,NOISE,LFO`s,FILTERS..etc..) in the Ultrabeat to my MidiControllers (in this case,on the first Voice "25")But when i change to the Voice 24 or any other,donôt Work !!! I want to now how i do, and if itôs possivel assign the same Controlls i have in the "25" voice,to ALL Voices without repeat step by step,Thank You !
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Ultrabeat Controller Assignmen...
    Hi Rui That's a good question... I've come across this before some time ago but believe it's not possible to assign a controller to only control a parameter for the currently selected Voice in UB... I'll have to take a look at this more closely... :) Rounik
  • Rui
    Re: Ultrabeat Controller Assignmen...
    Hi Rounik! that´s a lot off assignments (about 60 ) just in one voice and in All Voices about 1500 (Huufff ,lol),even assignemnts in just One Voice is very Cooll !!! Another question,i have a MiniMac (2.53-4Gb ram) running Logic9 with 2 (Wide Monitor Screen 24") and MacBook (2.1-4Gb ram) running with NODE, It´s possivel copy my all assignments in MiniMac To MacBook (Run the same Logic)? Thanks !
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: