macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Mobajii
    How to consolidate a session in Logic?
    Trying to bring this file into Protools to do a remix.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: How to consolidate a session i...
    Hi Alex, What version of Logic are you running? Do you want to export all tracks to audio files, right? With or without automation? Have you tried the File > Export all tracks...? One thing to be aware of is to make sure every track starts from the same point (e.g. 1 1 1 1). It makes it much easier when lining it up in PT. Alternatively, you could solo and bounce each track down separately and set the start point to be the same for every track you bounce. (Solo a track and then choose: File > Bounce) Hope that helps R
  • Mobajii
    Hi Rounik I'm running the latest one 9.1.1 Yes I want to export all the tracks so I can remix in Protools Most likely without automation Thanks I'll try what you said so far. Also on another note, I think something is wrong with me receiving emails from you guys because I don't get any notifications anymore or even special deals.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Alex, Cool. Give it a shot and let me know how you get on. As for receiving emails... make sure that emails from macprovideo.com are in your email's safe list and check your spam folder... Are you with Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail? Also, check that you are signed up to our newsletter by clicking on the "newsletter" link at the top of the page and enter your email address. Hope that helps Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: