macProVideo.com
Forums
  • James Champion
    Missing Some Menus In Logic 9
    I have continued on learning about Logic's environment. I have already gotten a lot out of the modules and forum help, so I am really happy. The module offered here is on Logic 7 105 and I have had to do a bit of translation until now where I may have gotten into a bigger problem. A lot of the layer/s windows don't look the same, but I don't have some of menus and maybe I don't have the "Audio configuration window," at all in my Logic 9. Please Advice. Thanks James.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Missing Some Menus In Logic 9
    Hi James, You're correct... there were a lot of interface changes from Logic 7 to Logic 8 and very minor ones between 8 and 9. Unfortunately, the Audio configuration window never made it beyond Logic 7. Which features are you looking for where the Audio configuration window or Layers menus are concerned? You may find many of the layer commands in the Environment's local menus and within the Key Commands window too. Let me know :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: