macProVideo.com
Forums
  • jimandroz
    Can't find reverb setting...
    Hi, I'm working on Logic express 7 with a mac. I am not find the reverb setting. I am on an audio channel and I click the buttons that I have set up for flute and the compression, equalizer and noise gate come up, but not the reverb. How do I get this? Also, any suggestions for setting up a shakuhashi flute sound for my flute? Thanks! Roz
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Can't find reverb setting...
    Hi Roz, Do you mean you can't access the Reverb plugins, like Space Designer/Platinum Reverb.... or channel strip settings? Can you please explain what you are clicking... as I don't have Logic 7 installed anymore and haven't used it in over two years I need a little something to jog my memory ;-) Have you tried clicking in an insert slot of the Audio Channel strip and choosing the reverb plugin of choice? Wow... I have no idea how to turn a your flute into a shakuhashi... um... what type of flute are you using? The shakuhashi is very (for want of a better word) woody and rasping at times IMHO. Not sure if using EQ and reverb alone could transform a standard western flute for example, into a shakuhashi. Thanks Rounik
  • jimandroz
    Well, I'm taking the next step which is to use Logic Pro 8 instead. I have it installed already on my computer and have gather to courage to move ahead. I will go ahead and try to get a woody airy sound on my flute to achieve a shakuhachi sound after I record in the mixing process and by adding effects. Thanks for the help. Roz
  • Rounik Admin
    No problem Roz! I think you'll find Logic 8 to be much easier to use than 7... also I seem to remember you got the Core Logic 101 tutorial? If so that'll help you get started. Also, check out the macProVideo Blog... I've been posting some more Logic tips and tricks and a recent 2 part series on a Beginners Guide to recording in Logic: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/blog/[/url] Do let me know if you need any help at all. Best Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: